If after reading the below policy, you still have questions or require more information, contact
one of the team.
- The customer acknowledges that the cost of delivery made by Galpro Stylex Ltd shall be borne by the customer unless the order meets the criteria outlined in the Freight Policy for free freight.
- We are only able to deliver to physical addresses within New Zealand and its offshore Islands, not PO Boxes. All deliveries are tracked and traced and therefore require a signature on delivery.
- This Freight Policy applies to a Monday - Friday working week. Urgent and Saturday deliveries will be determined upon request and hold an additional charge.
- The times quoted for delivery in this Freight Policy are estimates only and Galpro Stylex Ltd accepts no liability for failure or delay in delivery of goods. The customer is not relieved of any obligation to pay for goods by reason of any delay in delivery.
- "General Freight" applies to standard courier bags and boxes. Large items such as cylinders, BBQ's and piping are priced separately as "Bulk Freight" and not included in the minimum order for free freight.
- Galpro Stylex Ltd reserves the right to select the appropriate method of freight transport to ensure the best cost and security of the goods shipped.
- The customer may arrange their own freight and must notify Galpro Stylex Ltd in writing.
- Galpro Stylex Ltd.'s commitment is that all orders received before 2:30pm will be dispatched that day via our standard delivery service (where not possible you will be notified accordingly at the time an order is placed). Orders received after 3pm will be processed the following day.
- Risk in accepting he goods passes onto the customer on delivery.
- Additional charges will apply to Dangerous Goods in addition to the minimum order for free freight
- Dangerous Goods will require an additional day if travelling across the Cook Strait.
- Dangerous Goods will be packaged appropriately and be accompanied by the required Dangerous Goods documents.
- Dangerous Goods cannot be delivered to rural Island address (e.g. Great Barrier Island), please check that you can accept Dangerous Goods to your address before ordering to avoid disappointment or additional freight cost.
Estimated freight delivery times
- Auckland: Next day
- North Island: Next day (main centres)
- South Island: 2-4 days
- Rural: Additional 1-2 days
- Dangerous goods travelling across the Cook Strait: Additional 1 day